Manage and provide direction in clinical programming and directly related activities of the Riverside Bolder and Chrysalis programs.
1. Provide program management, administration and consultation for the Bolder and Chrysalis Programs at Riverside Hospital.
2. Direct the development and ongoing enhancement of the treatment units consistent with Nexus treatment philosophies.
3. Manage the development and implementation of all components of the treatment programing for the Bolder and Chrysalis units at Riverside Hospital.
4. Establish, maintain and support contacts with all existing and potential referral sources throughout Illinois to ensure full census.
5. Serve as trouble-shooting liaison with active direct care referral sources to assure customer satisfaction.
6. Maintain schedules for the program and staff.
7. Provide supervision of staff, participate in and support the ongoing selection, evaluation and professional development of unit staff.
8. Attend administrative/clinical meetings and training sessions as required by Nexus and Riverside Hospital.
9. Understand and support the Nexus philosophy and treatment modalities; uphold Nexus policy and procedures regarding resident confidentiality.
Education, Credentials and Experience
Master’s degree in related discipline with 5 years of experience in related field; minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required, preferably in a residential setting.
LMFT, LCSW, LCPC or equivalent level of licensure preferred; or license eligible and obtain licensure within 2 years.
Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state driving criteria and pass corporate eligibility standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple priorities and perform activities in a manner that makes the best use of existing resources, staff and time.
Demonstrates the ability to develop a cohesive and effective team, through the use of basic supervision and team building components such as communicating a clear mission to the team, outlining common goals and promoting shared accountability for outcomes. Identifies problems that can inhibit team/staff development and choose facilitation strategies to help achieve team goals.
Adjusts easily and is highly flexible in meeting challenging work needs and demands and willingly provides direction and/or assistance to coworkers when needed.
Adheres to department procedures regarding punctuality and attendance. Exhibits and promotes cooperation and flexibility among members of the team to insure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts. Ensures responsibilities are covered, if applicable, when absent.