Support and reinforce the therapeutic treatment plan of clients by providing guidance and direction to residents in their daily living activities, and by coordinating internal and external resources and activities, along with maintaining records for an assigned case load of residents.
1. Manage and coordinate resources and activities for each assigned client to ensure that the unique treatment needs and requirements of each individual are met.
2. Provide mentorship and supervision of resident daily activities and behavior according to established guidelines and procedures.
3. Participate with coworkers as a team on implementation of treatment plans and therapeutic services.
4. Ensure completion of all required documentation standards including, but not limited to, critical incident reporting.
5. Ensure resident safety and collaborate with coworkers to maintain an environment that is positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
6. Assume Staff-in-Charge role when appointed.
7. Perform other responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience