Market the Nexus managed adolescent behavioral health units, build community relations, and provide follow-up liaison support following discharge from the program.
1. Coordinate the development and implementation of a marketing plan for the Riverside behavioral health units; nurture and promote the program’s services to surrounding communities.
2. Facilitate the review of referrals and coordinate admissions into the behavioral health units.
3. Provide liaison services for discharged clients and participate in discharge planning.
4. Provide marketing updates/reports to Program Manager on an ongoing basis.
5. Attend and participate in staff meetings and required training sessions. Understand and support the medical center’s and Nexus’ philosophy and treatment modalities.
6. Ensure confidentiality regarding patient issues, background and treatment and comply with medical center policies involving patient privacy and confidentiality rules for patients and their families.
7. Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Bachelor degree required; masters within a related field preferred.
Minimum of 3 years experience in the mental health inpatient or residential treatment field required.
Previous marketing experience preferred.
Valid driver’s license and driving record that satisfies corporate policy and insurance parameters.